Lake Tahoe Sunset
Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wikipedia Article: Mashup (web application hybrid)

I visited the Chicago Crime map mashup. This site allows the public to view reported crimes throughout the city of Chicago. Viewers can search by type of crime, area, and the given time frames. For instance, I was able to search how many robberies were reported in the past 30 I also liked the Travature site. This site allowed me to search the details of every single flight departing from Minneapolis and arriving in Dallas on my specified dates. My results listed the air carrier, departure/arrival times, connections (if any) and most importantly the price. I'm sure that this is a site I'll use again. I'm not sure if the Travature site allowed me to purchase my ticket online though. That may be worth researching.

No comments:


Black Diamond Regional Park