Lake Tahoe Sunset
Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello

Hello instructors and fellow classmates. Welcome to my blog. This is my first and only blog and I'm really looking forward to using it as a tool to communicate with you all. This first post will tell you a little bit more about me. I have lived in Minnesota for nearly nine years. I was born in Kansas and that's where the majority of my family lives. I moved to Minnesota in 1999 right after graduating from high school and attended the University of MN. I graduated from the U in 2003 with a degree in Journalism. I started my studies at St. Kates in the Fall of 2005 and if all goes well I'll be finishing the MLIS program this December, YAY! I'm very excited to graduate this year and continue my career in the library and information field. Currently I work for the St Paul Public Library and I've worked there for a little over 3 years. I'm really glad that I took this class this summer and I'm excited to learn more about Library 2.0 tools and how I can utilize them in the work that I do.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ooooo! Maybe Cody and I should require journalism majors to write our lecture notes! :P


Black Diamond Regional Park