Lake Tahoe Sunset
Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ojeda-Zapata Article: Tuning in to Regional Podcasts-Innovators Turn to the Internet to Offer Radio-Style Programming

It is nice to know that so many people are utilizing new technologies like podcasting to share their voice and in some cases their hobbies. I stopped listening to to the local radio stations a long time ago because I heard more commercials than music or programming. This article convinced me to start looking for other options of local broadcasting.
I may decidet to start my own podcast. The "Vinyl Podcast" sounds too go to be true. I would love to go through my mom's old record collection and build my own old school juke box via podcast. That would be nice!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a great idea!


Black Diamond Regional Park